NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Just want to put my 2 cents in, and say, that would be a definite Yes on we need a 2012 thread:)! I love the great reviews....They just make my day! As a matter of fact, I'd love to hear a few more this year!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Haven't had many lately but I guess some folks from these areas aren't having access to this awesome forum. Boltonnut from L. A. CA shame.

Robin CA I have no idea how you managed to count the seconds for I can assure you, let alone fainting when he walks on the stage, if I was to meet Michael I would have to make sure I didn't have a heart attack and I don't know about hyperventilating but I am sure I would be covered in bruises where I had been pinching myself to make sure I was actually awake  !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah but girl, like I said, if you faint or have a heart attack, think of the medical emergency they would have to call&you'd be taken away. You'd miss out&ya don't wanna do that. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA &a heart can be song strong. :)

........but maybe with any luck Robin CA Michael will know first aid and I may just get the "kiss of life"  !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, how could I overlook this? The kiss of life? Hmm. I'd love for hiom to resussitate me. Let me stop. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA I'm bad&I know it&I'm proud of it. :)

Yes Robin instead of dropping your hankie at his feet just collapse in a heap.....knowing our luck Robin he would probably step right over us and tell the fellow behind him to deal with THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

To promote the concert in Moscow, Michael has made a kind of chat with the audience of this online newspaper (¿?). It's in russian, so please, use online translation to understand it... it's quite interesting (I haven't posted the translation here because could be too long, but if you want it, let me know).

http://www.online.trud.ru/onlineconf/5579/

Thank you Pilar

I agree quite interesting

Love Dianna xxx

What is the gist of it? Anything new??? If someone can post the translated version that would be great...Any hilights to share?

Thanks!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Pilar, thank you for sharing the link, but if you could  post the translation, it would be much appreciated. A few weeks back, Joy had started a thread for an article that was too long to put in here so it is doable. Thanks again for sharing and I look forward to reading it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI PILAR! THANKS FOR THE LINK  IT IS QUITE INTERESTING   HERE IS THE TRANSLATION

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&...

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service