NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I know who you're referring to with this Jackie--the little girl. I don't know how I feel. I wouldn't deny her that opportunity to sing with Michael. It'd be cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Anyone going to the Beacon Theater in New York City on June 19th:

Contact me or Eileen Parr. We are going with Gloria from NY. Meeting JulietMcDermott there also!

We are trying to meet up early to get a bite to eat and get to know each other. Making plans now, and counting the days!!

Can't wait..........let us know if you can meet up with us. The more the merrier!

Joy xx

from the Jersey Shore

(Drawing of a woman marking off the days on her calendar)

Have a great time ladies!!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sounds like a fun night :)

Enjoy Ladies and we will wait for all the reviews

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Kathy!! Can't wait !! I'm doing another marathon one the 19th and one on the 21 in CT!  Can't wait! And some how in there I have to fit my husbands Birthday (22) and our Anniv.29 years! the 26!

Love Eileen

Hey Eileen,

Congrats on 29 years of marriage....Spending it with Michael will be a great start:)! Tell hubby Happy Birthday as well!

Can't wait to hear you girls reviews!!! Have a Wonderful Time....And seek him out:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Oh! Mary you can be sure we will seek him out!! Thanks!   So excited Cant wait!!!

Love Eileen     xx

Hi Eileen,

We will talk this weekend about our plans.............where to get dinner before the show...........where to stalk out the stage door!!  I have to buy a silver sharpie and I have a great 8x10 pic to bring with me....I am getting ready!

How early do you think MB might arrive?  Maybe Kathy R and Robin MD might be experts

on that question. 

Joy

xx

I have never caught Michael early...is Michael EVER early????? LOL I have always caught him after a show :) Love your icon Joy with the photo of Michael and a silver sharpie standing next to the photo!!! good luck ladies and plan for a late night!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy..

This is soooo cute, you are ready...You girls have a Blast, and make some noise! No thong throwing:) LOL!

Mary (M&M"S)!

Well ALL Michael fans can multi-task just perfectly so you can pull it off Eileen! Do report back!!! :) I will be doing another marathon myself...Aug. 27 a Michael concert....Aug. 28 our 35th anniversary...and Sept.1 another Michael concert!!! Perfect scenario I say!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great Kathy!! Hope you have as much fun as We will!! (OF COURSE U WILL!!!!) 

Love Eileen  xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service