We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Joy......I seem to be the only night owl on the west coast!!!!! I must admit I do enjoy Michael popping into the home late at night!!!! LOL  oops...this is in the wrong place. It is supposed to be in response to your comment Joy about getting the Wee One all fired up!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Your reply landed in the right place Kathy....sometimes when you have just put it in it does appear as though it is in the wrong place but eventually it falls correctly, don't know if it waits until the edit time is up but I've spotted that too when I have put in a comment and then it lands okay !!    Love your icon Joy but can I just ask you both do you really think I need help getting "all fired" up......example against.....Rugby World Cup is on and that STUPID referree sent off the CAPTAIN of WALES and I believe the roof is off my house and all the neighbours know what Sylvia is doing on a Saturday morning and it is still only me two cats and a goldfish and let's put it this way it is a wonder you didn't hear me in CA......all fired up - YEAH !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well imagine that Wee One???? Sounds like you are magically putting everything where it is supposed to be!!! LOL  I think I heard you firing up......but since you weren't yelling about Captain Jack Sparrow....I just ignored you!!!! LOL I didn't think Captain of Wales was an emergency!!!! ROFL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dear Gail,

You work so hard to make sure we "Michael's Fans" miss out on nothing..I enjoyed watching this story unfold....Very Sweet:)!

You just never know where Michael will POP-UP at....I'm Lovin It!!! Thanks Again! Tell Michael Thanks too, it is a true gentleman:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks so much Gail that was great

I really enjoyed that very Much

She's a beautiful lady and still looks the same as years ago :)

Thanks agin

Love Dianna xxx

Little bit of information that I have received from Amazon and it is that they cannot locate the Asian Version of Gems and gave me the option to cancel or to wait until they cancelled on 11th November if they found it impossible to locate......I have cancelled and will go with link that Gail has put for Japanese version !   Must say it does seem a little strange when they advertised it along with picture and details of as well as a price and I have said so in my explanation for cancellation as well as informing them that there is a Japanese version.

Hey Sylvia, I just wanted to say first, thanks for the "sane" label of people not being on FB! lol I must say I've quite enjoyed your "many reasons not to be on FB" rant. :D As far as the Asian release, it's been known to happen from time to time: look what happened with the Xmas CD last year... At least, we do know the Asian release  exists! Now if you go with the Japanese release, you'll have a bonus track so you're winning anyway. Good luck sweetie and thanks for the morning entertainment!:D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No problem Sylvie....you know me I only want to see everyone happy and laughing.....always did fancy being on the stage as a comedian - think I missed my forte somewhere and I certainly have when I'm now sixty.........OMG what was that a joke and yeah it went down like a lead balloon !!! LOL.

Have ordered the Japanese one and have received confirmation !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

I have my Asian copy :)

Love Dianna xxx

Sounds familiar Sylvia....maybe I should order for you and mail it to Scotland!!! Let's see.....Japan to U.S. to Scotland...LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ROFL.....OMG Kathy love that one and it probably wouldn't take as long for at least you are nearer to Japan so it would be a circular journey instead of backwards and forwards or was that other one forwards and backwards !!! LOL.

Glad you have got your copy Dianna that is great news and I hope you are enjoying it but that was what made it all the more strange when I received the e-mail from Amazon knowing that you had located, ordered and were just waiting for.....makes you wonder just who has to "pull the finger out" on this promotion lark !!

What songs are on the Asian CD that's not on the American release? German one too? I can't recall. If one wants to, contact me off list. I feel I'm missing something yere&want it all. I understand the German release is expensive. :( Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service