We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad you got through Dianna. I really am. Awesome. They asked my age too. Boltonnut. Wonder if kathy R. got through. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

No I didn't Robin R but I heard you and now you are COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!! Go figure!!!! The Kiss guy came on and they couldn't take my call. Shucks....another place and time!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin, I didn't listen your part... BUT, the other Robin is right... and I am sure the show will be posted in their page, you will be able to listen it again soon.... Don't be like that!!!!!
Yawl can say "Don't be like that" you heard the show, I didn't. You're right but still Pilar, I'm upset. I can't help. I'm being annoying but oh! well! I'll survive. I always do.
I'm really upset. I can't access the station. Oh! BB'S. Please help me. I'm crying my eyes out. I'd give anything if someone taped it. I would have had I gotten the show. i really would have. I pro mised Sylvie I'd tape it and here I am missing it. I loved it. I really did get to speak with him. I can't believe this. I just love him to death. he's oh! so! kind&loving. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
We will find the way, Robin... don't worry!!!!!

Hi Ladies and thank you Michael!

that was fun!! Thank you all for this worldwide conversation and interaction. So great to hear Michael communicate with Robin and Dianna!!!! Congratulations. I wish Kathy would have been so lucky too.

I am so excited about "Love is everything" - can't wait to hear Gems - in all different versions LOL.

I finally start my working day and wish all of you a great day - night - afternoon ... LOL

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

Astrid I missed most of the interview although I heard Robin R

I really have no idea what I said I was just so happy to get though :)

I love "Love is everything" as well I think it could be the hit off this CD

Thanks Astrid

Love Dianna xxx

I was on the phone waiting and Dianna I HAVE NO IDEA what you were saying???? LOL Lots of screaming and yelling and did I detect an accent?????????????? LOL LOL LOL That was too FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! Some show though don't you think ladies???? Yipes!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone, though I didn't get to hear the show, I'm glad everyone that heard it did. I am happy for you Dianna. I'm totally stoked getting to speak with MB. Loved it. Wish you could have, Kathy. Everyone take care&God bless, good night&Good morning. I'm feeling better. i really am. I just would have love to have heard the interview&songs. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin,

OMG, you talked to our Michael, Details girl Details.... Send me a message! I had to go to bed, darn I missed it!

At least you 2 (Dianna) did get through to him! I'm happy for you both! But I know You Robin R. are still up on

that Cloud:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Was I screaming really Kathy I know I was excited

Now I'm a little embarrassed did I make a fool of myself

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service