We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yikes Kathy, don't put that kind of faith in me with technological stuff! I have full confidence that our darling Gail will let us know as soon as she can when the show will be available. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I wish I were as composed as Sylvie in Canada. I want to apologize. I am totally grateful but no one will really know all the emotions I went through&I'm still going through. Please don't think I'm ungrateful because it's not that at all. I jump the gun sometimes, get nervous&things do work out. I know it may come across I'm negative but really, I'm not. Let me stop. I don't want to say or do anything with regret. I haven't been out here in a while as I was afraid I'm giving a bad impression. Take care. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

HI Sylvie

I have thought perhaps it was because I was calling from Australia as well

Thanks for the wishes

Love Dianna xxx

It's all right Dianna. I think it's awesome someone called from across the pond. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thank's Robin

Good to hear your voice :)

Love Dianna xxx

I have just read right through this thread and hey, can I use my new "yankie" expression - AWESOME - the whole darn lot of you and absolutely brilliant to read about another Bolton Adventure - roll on the next one !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Welcome back Wee One!!!! What an adventure last night!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Maybe one day, when I'm able to get the show from Wednesday, I'll get to hear your voice Dianna. Congratulations getting through, My Australian Buddy. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hey Dianna, whatever works, right? You got to talk to him and you had fun, that's the bottom line! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey to all of you!

So is anybody going to tell me what he was talking about? I thought I'd get to hear something by now....Come on girls, I had to go to bed!..

I didn't want to, but I absolutely have to get sleep, or I don't function well! LOL!  I need Details....I'm so happy that at least 2 of you got through

to talk to him...Way to go....Michael always delivers, doesn't he?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I didnt hear any of the love line show. Sounds like you alllhad fun phoning in!

Well done to those who got  through. I cant go through this thread and see who did, but well done if you did.

Unfortunately, I was sitting in casualty with my son who was very ill for 7 hours all the way through the show!! Ha ha!! By the time I got home, it was all over!! Typical!

I'm sure there will be a link posted soon where we can hear the show. Atleast we can whizz past al lof the adverts and rubbish chat and stupidity. (I understand that these presenters do a lot of messing around, is that right?)

Also, I dont know if I'm reading it right, but do you have to pay to access their station? Cant believe thats right is it? Blooming ridiculous if that is.

Love Jennifer XX

I had a look to see if I could find a link to listen to the show but all I get is the page asking me to become a member and I absolutely refuse to pay to listen to a radio show!! Blooming cheek of it!!

As much as I'd love to listen to you guys and of course to Michael, I'm not paying for the privilidge.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service