Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well that is some figure for Michael to achieve and thanks for finding it out Jimmy - it almost seems incredible that something could reach that amount of plays....53 million would be phenominal but 553 million - WOW !!! 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is an article about Orianthi teaming with MB...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/bolton-a-cult-hit/story...

Oruianthi

Orianthi and Bolton have teamed up for the final track on his upcoming duets album Gem - Steel Bars.

And it's obvious they have also formed a mutual appreciation society with Orianthi tweeting about having "a great time working with Michael Bolton", who gushed on his website: "I was lucky enough to get Orianthi to play on a mix of Steel Bars for Gems ... what a privilege it is to work with this talented guitarist. A true rockstar."

EVEN fans of his music made fun of his mullet in the early 90s, but Michael Bolton is having the last laugh.

The man who crooned How Can We Be Lovers back in his day is turning into the cult hero of 2011.

It's all thanks to the viral hit Jack Sparrow he recorded with musical comedy group The Lonely Island and a duet called I'm Not Ready with Delta Goodrem, which the two performed earlier this month on the US Dancing with the Stars.

However, Bolton, who dated ex Desperate Housewives star Nicolette Sheridan , is about to get even more street cred in Adelaide thanks to the girl with the guitar from Goodwood Orianthi Panagaris. Orianthi, who has performed with Carlos Santana and played lead guitar for Michael Jackson, first met Bolton - and Nicolette - more than five years ago at the 21st anniversary party for PRS Guitars in LA.

Orianthi and Bolton have teamed up for the final track on his upcoming duets album Gem - Steel Bars.

And it's obvious they have also formed a mutual appreciation society with Orianthi tweeting about having "a great time working with Michael Bolton", who gushed on his website: "I was lucky enough to get Orianthi to play on a mix of Steel Bars for Gems ... what a privilege it is to work with this talented guitarist. A true rockstar."

Thanks for the article and the picture Gail - great article and that is a beautiful picture of Orianthi !!!    Thanks again !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail! I loved her ever since I first saw This Is It with MJ!! She's a cool lady and very talented. 

Robin in MD :)

Whata great article. Thanks for posting it Gail.

Orianthi is certainly is a very talented younglady. I'm so glad that Michael is mixing with younger talen these days. Its bringing a whole new 'edge' to his music.

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Gail and that is a lovely picture of Orianthi

Love Dianna xxx

OMG Gail, thank you so much for posting this! Who would have thought that something Michael was so  unsure about would turn out to be such a phenomenon? I can just picture him reading articles like this and chuckling to himself… :D I can’t wait to hear “Gems” promo interviews, you know he’s bound to be asked about it, I just love it! Thanks again Gail and thanks for the transcript, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Gail, thanks for the article. Wow! It's gonna be interesting. I'm not sure how i feel about a new version of SILYBIL but hey! It's all good&interesting. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for posting this Gail, it,s a great article!!!!

Sandra x

I'd also like to take the time to Thank You Gail! That is an Awesome article!  Just think it's less than a month now,

when we will finally get to hear "Gems"....!!! I can hardly wait:)!  Please tell Michael how anxious we All are!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Check out the new blog on the main page. Michael and David Foster on Access Hollywood:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/inside-michael-boltons-powerhouse-re...

You have to sit through a commercial first!!

Thanks Gail, Was a cute one, a bit short but cute!! Them cracking up with one another!! :)

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service