Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hurricane Sandy

I am starting this thread solely because a friend of mine on FB sent me a message after having seen a post I have put out on my "Michael Bo…

Started by sylvia doughty

28 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Thank You

I wanted to thank all of you who are bringing the spammers to my attention. I delete them as often as I can during the day but they seem to…

Started by Gail

14 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Scottish Olympians and Paralympians Parade

Hope nobody minds me starting this thread and too all those who come in to take a look I do hope you enjoy seeing the pictures of the S…

1 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Robin

Gifts and Talents

So many people have such awsume talents. What gifts or talents do you have? Share your gifts and talents with everyone, you would be suppri…

Started by Janice G Presson

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

An Evening With Orrin Bolton and Friends

Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrate…

Started by Gail

257 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michael's song, "When I'm Back on My Feet Again," inspired just-published novel

One of our 'main man's' songs, "When I'm Back on My Feet Again," was the inspiration for a novel by Kelsey A. Campbell.  Just published thi…

Started by Amie Angeli

9 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by meggy

Top Gear DVD

Has anyone seen the Christmas dvd of top gear with Richard Hammond and James May, For 5 seconds at the start there is a dvd of Michael Bolt…

Started by Janet Hawkins

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by yinkio

Michael Thompson

Thought and hope some of you may be interested in listening to link below which is of Native Son performing last night at the Cotton Club i…

0 Jun 23, 2012

Whitney Houston

I hope you will all allow me my bit of indulgence in saying on here a GOODNIGHT to one of the greatest voices that I feel honoured and pri…

23 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by meggy

A little prayer for Robin Gibb

Unfortunately this very sad news has just been published.....let's all say a little prayer ........   "London’s Central Hall in Westminster…

87 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service