The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"What song do you want to hear the most live?" Question posed by MB on FB.

Question was put out on FB on Wednesday on MB's page and as there has been a fair amount of voting thought I would bring over here and let…

Started by sylvia doughty

34 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Ivana

"Timeless, The Classics" - 20th Anniversary

Hi Folks,   Originally had put this over in New Videos on Youtube thread and then thought about and decided to create a little thread for i…

Started by sylvia doughty

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

Andrew Loyd Webber

Hello friends is there a place where i can hear the songs michael did for the Webber shoe? I cannot find it anywhere Thanks for your help

Started by DANIEL SARVER

4 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

Songs with special meanings for/ to you

I am very soory if there is already a discussion about this, but I couldn't finde some. so I thought I could make one. Like the title said…

Started by Christin

6 Sep 12, 2012

This is for all you Pavarotti fans...and Bolton fans too!

Hey gang,   I wanted to share this with all of you (especially Sylvie who loves opera!), in regards to the "Duets" thread that we having be…

Started by Helena

17 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Promotions for GEMS

We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to…

Started by Gail

723 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by robin rehder

"Vivo per lei" song with Helene Fisher

Hi here for you the real original song VIVO PER LEI by O.R.O ( an Italian band) before the readjust for Bocelli & Giorgia. For me it's…

Started by Silvy

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Caro

Michael's first ever single, 'Bah Bah BAh'

I've just managed to get hold of a copy of Michaels first 45 rpm single 'Bah, Bah Bah' that he recorded with his first band  Garage band 'J…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

50 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Til The End Of Forever" unreleased mix

if you go to this link :  www.reitzas.com    and go to the music player up right, check "Til The End Of Forever" : it's a totally different…

Started by Matthieu Grelier

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Christopher Gregory

All for Love

I know most of you know that the song All For Love came from the Soap Novella El Con but didn't know if you had actually seen the episode w…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

10 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Caro

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service