Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Happy Birthday Iconic Joy!!!!! Hope you had a good one!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Adorable icon Wee One :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you MS. Taryn&celebrate it good with many more returns. Someone else's birthday's the 12th. Hmm. I wonder whose it is. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Happy Birthday Joy, and I hope you have many more to come:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

A Happy, Happy Birthday Taryn and may this special birthday, your first with your bonny wee lass Amelia, be one of the best in your life so far.....enjoy every moment and have nothing but fun, fun and then more fun !! :)

Happy Birthday !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

A very happy birthday to Michael’s baby  Taryn: have a wonderful birthday, the whole world is waiting to see you smile! Take care. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tryn

Wishing you the very best

Love Dianna xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARYN!  HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!  WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

GLORIA

Thank you all so much for the Bolton Birthday wishes!
You have no idea how much they mean.
You guys are great. Love to you all!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore
Thank you all my Friends here say SCRAPWORLD
Happy birthday to you Joy&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Happy Belated Birthday to you Iconic Joy!!!! And of course to Taryn as well!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service