Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Sylvie for the kind sentiments, much appreciated.

Take care!

Love Gail South Africa

May you have a wonderful day Gail K

All the best

Dianna xxx

A Happy Birthday to you Gail in South Africa!!! A little late but maybe you are still celebrating ;) Hope you had a good one!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy and LAFD Bob,

Thanks for the fab Birthday wishes.

Had a great day thank you.

Take care.

Love Gail South Africa

Hi Dianna,

Thank you so much for the lovely sparkly wishes.

Sorry for the delay in replying but I have been sick for the last few days.

Take care

Gail South Africa

Hi, Gail K

I hope you have a wonderful day !!!

All the best, take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu,

Thank you, thank you so much.

How great to be part of the MB family.

Take care.

Love Gail South Africa

I want to wish Gail & everyone else who has a Birthday this month, a very Happy Birthday, from my house to yours:)! Hopefully you All will receive something about Michael on your Special Day:)! I can hardly wait for his auto-biogrophy myself!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

A Happy, Happy Birthday Cara and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more Fun and a dozen red roses from MB......have a great day Cara and a little dance too if the old bones will allow !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

May you have a blessed day Cara

All the best

Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday to you Cara!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you both Gail & Cara & celebrate it good with many more returns. :D Boltonnut from OL. A. CA who loves life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service