Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Joy:)! I love Balloons!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I would like to take opportunity to wish Janis Liebhart (backing singer with MB for eons) and Holly Bolotin (MB's daughter) the best birthday's possible and hope they each have a terrific day whatever they are doing !!! :)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Janis and Holly !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.   Glitch sorted.....thanks for help !!! :)  YWSF

Hi all, I want to join in with my own wishes for Janis Liebhart and Holly Bolotin’s birthday. May they both have a wonderful and happy birthday, surrounded by their loved ones. I have fond memories of meeting them both and they couldn’t have been nicer to me, God bless them. Whether they read this or not, I’m sending them both big warm virtual hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Happy birthday to Holly & Janis. You girls celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes I wish Holly Bolotin and Janis Liebhart a day full of everything they could wish for

Love Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday Holly!!! Happy Birthday Janis!!!! Wishing you both a happy day :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Diane and I hope your day IS filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and I thought as you keep looking at his feet in those sneakers I would move a little further up.....just to give you a different point of view !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope you have a lovely fun filled day Diane where all your dreams come true

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Diane, happy birthday sweetie. Hope you spend it by the pool or in the pool with an ice cold drink and MB in your ears, have a great day! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada "D

Happy Birthday Diane. I hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday to Janis and  Holly too.

Robin in MD :)

Happy Birthday Diane!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you 'diane & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service