Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom, you're very welcome and I want to thank you too because "super sweetheart" is the most important thing I forgot to mention! :D Gail is an absolute sweetheart and she's been going above and beyond the call of duty for all of us, God bless her. You and Ashley have a fabulous time on Thursday! Take care Tom. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Happy Bolton Birthday to you!

xx :)

Joy

To Gail,

I also would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday:)!  As I have told you before, you have "The Best" boss ever:)! And Job:)! WOW!

I hope your ringtone goes off all day for you, so you can hear Michael all day long! Thank You for doing an Awesome job, with & for All of Us here:)!

Have a Great Birthday!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Happy birthday to you Gail&celebrate it good with many more returns. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Gail

From me to you all the very best for you this special day :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi dear Gail,

I whish you a Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day with family and friends!

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

Hi Gail, Wishing you the best of Birthdays today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!  Thanks for all you do for us!!

Robin :)

ciao gail da cristina e dall'italia i migliori auguri per un felice compleanno

un forte abbraccio .ciao cristina

Dear Gail:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Make it a wonderful day and a fabulous year!  Enjoy!

Diane

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes!!!  I really appreciate all of you!! Gail

Gail.....hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!!!

Helena...xxx...

A Happy, Happy Birthday Gail and may your day be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more fun !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service