Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Dianna, congratulations to your daughter  and you all! So how does Kaitlin like her little sister?  She's right on schedule, isn't she? I'm glad to hear everyone's fine. Enjoy your new granddaughter sweetie. I could make suggestions for girls names if you need them... ;D Take care sweetie pie and again, congratulations to your family! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: You can't blame your granddaughter for wanting to follow in her mom's  tradition! :)

Congratulations Dianna Grandmum :)))))Boltonnut from L. A. CA&it's flag day here in the USA :)

Congrats Dianna!!!   :)

Hugs,

Helena...xx..

Dianna & Family-

Congratulations....

Luv,

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Congratulations Dianna!...thank goodness your daughter didn't go into labor the other night..well day for you while you were on hold for Michael :) Very interesting that she was born on 6/14/11 and she weighed 6lbs.14oz!!!! I love number connections that way!!!! Or was it the 15th for you Aussies? Enjoy :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy Birthday Jennifer....and many more!!!

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

sneek peek

I wish Sylvie and Robin R you could see her she's cute :)

Better yet it would be nice if you could smell and touch her that new born baby smell :)

Name unknown Yet

Thanks everyone for the well wishes :)

Love Dianna xxx

She is Precious....Your New "Gem"...Congratulations!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

P.S. How's mom doing now?

Aw. Putting the little one's picture up there. That's awesome. Coolness. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Go Dianna, Grandmom. AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you ALL - fantastic news Dianna so pleased she has arrived safe and sound and such a beautiful bonny wee baby too - gorgeous !! :)

As Robin says thanks for the picture - that is icing on the cake that we can do that on here - all the way from Australia a picture of a wee one born just yesterday - wow - terrific.....thanks for sharing her Dianna !! :)

Robin she is absolutely gorgeous - flawless skin and she is lying sleeping (surprise, surprise) and she has on a little hat and little mittens and she is lying all cuddled up nice and warm and hey Sylvie she is all in pink !! :)

Lastly, don't know if you have the tradition or not in other countries, but I send to that bonny wee lass all my silver coins and along with them I wish her good fortune, health and happiness !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh That's a beautiful saying Sylvia I have never heard it we thank all of you for the well wishes

Her name is Seanna-Rose pretty isn't it (Bill picked that one so he's happy)

Love and hugs

Dianna xxx

Oh Dianna that is a beautiful name - so glad they picked Grandpa's suggestion and I love too the "Rose" - now we have got Amelia and Seanna - two beautiful Rose's in our lives !! :)

In regard to the tradition of the silver coins it is if you go and see a new born or meet someone with a new born you always place silver coins under their pillow to bring them good fortune, health and happiness.  In Scotland we used to have an actual silver coin, it was a silver sixpence, and you always made sure you had one of those in your purse for a new born - you never spent it and you always replenished it ! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service