General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 Michael Birthday Cards

I know a number of you like to send birthday cards to Michael and I wanted to let you know that I'll be glad to collect them and forward th…

Started by Gail

10 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Ilaria Vello

Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay

Michael Bolton Items Available on ebay   Hi everyone!  I have been finding things on ebay to complete my Michael Bolton collection or findi…

Started by Joy Arban

199 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

see ing MB

the first time I saw Michael Bolton was on the Opra Show and then in Concord, California

Started by Diane Conrad

0 Jan 16, 2016

Michael is asking for your ideas

I've been asked to find out what you would like to see on the site from Michael to help you feel more connected as a fan.  He is going to t…

Started by Gail

143 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by liyifeng520

First pics of Michael dancing

Hi everybody! Look what I found! The firsts photos of Michael dancing!!! Go to http://www.gettyimages.com, search for him and you'll hav…

Started by Manoli

16 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by liyifeng520

DWTS dance partner?

Hi fans, Just wanted to thank you for all your kind replies from the concert last night. Also, just to let you know yesturday I wrote your…

Started by Sylvia

4 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by liyifeng520

Comments on Soul Of It All

I'm starting this thread so our thoughts as we all start to read Michael's new book don't get all jumbled up with the promotions for the bo…

Started by Gail

123 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by liyifeng520

Michael :)

I really love listening to your music, I've only seen you the one time. (Ipswich, UK October 2005) What a brilliant night! Throughly enjoye…

Started by Jo Rogers

13 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

San Diego Performance

About a week ago I received a voice message from the San Diego Symphony stating that Michael Bolton had cancelled his performance for Sun.,…

Started by Paula Halrpin

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Mcallen Concert

Hi new to this site, found it after my husband surprised with concert tix for Aug 30th show, just wondering if anyone from this area going?…

Started by Sylvia

5 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service